Personalised Silver Bangle with Milestone Hearts
We all love to mark a special Milestone with a special gift to mark the occasion and a personalised silver bangle with milestone hearts is an ideal gift for just such an occasion! Each milestone heart represents a special milestone, family member or decade.
The Personalised Silver Milestone Jewellery Range is a perfect way to give a unique handcrafted personalised silver jewellery gift to somebody you love with a milestone birthday or who is marking a milestone occasion. Be it a 21st or 30th Birthday, a marathon run or perhaps 15 years married. Silver Milestone jewellery is a gorgeous way to mark lots of special occasions.
This personalised Silver Bangle holds a heart to represent each milestone. The personalised silver milestone bangle is made with 5mm x 1.5 mm rectangular silver and each milestone heart can either be left plain silver, or accented with 22ct gold.
The personalised silver milestone bangle with hearts is organically shaped and lightly hammered to give it some additional sparkle and has your message hand stamped on the inside of the bangle. A silver secret message bangle! You can opt to have a shorter message, or longer one of up to 50 characters stamped into the inside of your silver milestone jewellery.
Your personalised silver bangle with milestone hearts is priced according to how many hearts you would like on your bangle and whether you want the hearts gold or silver, it’s size and the length of your message. Meaning there are lots of options and price ranges to choose from.
Personalised Silver Bangle Sizes: Please note sizes are approx within a few mm – exchanges are not possible if the personalised silver bangle with milestone hearts does not fit, but adjustments can be made at £25.
So how do you know what is the best size personalised silver bangle for you?
The 3 best options are:
1) Measure an existing, well-fitting bangle
This is the easiest option – just find a bangle that fits you well, and measure the internal diameter (inside edge to inside edge). Then choose the nearest size (bigger) from the choices below for your personalised silver bangle with milestone hearts.
2) Measuring your hand with a ruler.
- Place your hand flat on a table.
- With a pen mark the middle of your knuckle on your little finger & the middle of your knuckle on your first finger.
- Measure the distance between the marks.
- Choose the nearest size (bigger) from the choices below.
3) Measuring your hand with a tape.
1. Bring your thumb and little finger together, as far as possible into your hand. The position you would put your hand into if you were putting on a bangle.
2. Wrap a tape measure or piece of string around the widest part of your hand. Keep the tape tight, it shouldn’t be loose – we are looking to get a measurement of the smallest you can make your fist.
3. Make a note of the measurement on the tape, or mark the string and measure against a ruler. This measurement gives you the circumference.
4. Choose the nearest bangle size (bigger) from the choices below for your personalised silver milestone bangle with hearts.
Please note you will need to go for the next size up, rather than the nearest size down for your personalised silver bangle. If you’ve measured correctly you should have the circumference / diameter of the hand at its smallest. If you choose a bangle size smaller, the bangle will not fit.
All Bangles are hand made – so if you do need a different size from the standard sizes, I will be happy to help.
XS – 5.5 cm Diameter – 17.3 cm Circumference
S – 6.0 cm Diameter – 18.8 cm Circumference
R – 6.5 cm Diameter – 20.4 cm Circumference
L – 7.0 cm Diameter – 22.0 cm Circumference
XL – 7.5 cm Diameter – 23.6 cm Circumference
Please note owing to the handmade cutting of the bangles, measurements are approx to a couple of mm, but never smaller!
I charge £25 for personalised silver bangle alterations (inc P&P), so it is always best to get it right first time!
We can only stamp your silver personalised silver bangle in the font shown & the text is hand stamped letter by letter. This creates a quirky uneven finish rather than a perfect machine straight finish. We do this as we feel it adds to the individual charm of each piece. No two pieces will be alike.