Silver Bangle with Initial Charm
A gorgeous silver bangle with an initial charm is a perfect gift to give to somebody special and an ideal gift for any occasion.
You can choose the number of initial charms to add to your silver bangle and can also opt to add a silver date tag to the bangle as well. These bangles are stunning gifts to give to your Bridesmaids as a special thank you and keepsake of your special day.
The Bangle is crafted from solid 2mm wide sterling silver, organically shaped and lightly hammered to give it some additional sparkle. If you prefer you can opt for your silver bangle to be left smooth, just leave a message in the comment box.
Each initial and date charm is hand crafted and made to order from fine silver and your charms can be arranged in any order you like! You can choose from a heart shape charm or round initial charm.
So how do you know what is the best size bangle for you?
The 3 best options are:
1) Measure an existing, well-fitting bangle
This is the easiest option – just find a bangle that fits you well, and measure the internal diameter (inside edge to inside edge). Then choose the nearest size (bigger) from the choices below.
2) Measuring your hand with a ruler.
- Place your hand flat on a table.
- With a pen mark the middle of your knuckle on your little finger & the middle of your knuckle on your first finger.
- Measure the distance between the marks.
- Choose the nearest size (bigger) from the choices below.
3) Measuring your hand with a tape.
1. Bring your thumb and little finger together, as far as possible into your hand. The position you would put your hand into if you were putting on a bangle.
2. Wrap a tape measure or piece of string around the widest part of your hand. Keep the tape tight, it shouldn’t be loose – we are looking to get a measurement of the smallest you can make your fist.
3. Make a note of the measurement on the tape, or mark the string and measure against a ruler. This measurement gives you the circumference.
4. Choose the nearest bangle size (bigger) from the choices below.
Please note you will need to go for the next size up, rather than the nearest size down. If you’ve measured correctly you should have the circumference / diameter of the hand at its smallest. If you choose a bangle size smaller, the bangle will not
All Bangles are hand made – so if you do need a different size from the standard sizes, I will be happy to help. fit.
XS – 5.5 cm Diameter – 17.3 cm Circumference
S – 6.0 cm Diameter – 18.8 cm Circumference
R – 6.5 cm Diameter – 20.4 cm Circumference
L – 7.0 cm Diameter – 22.0 cm Circumference
XL – 7.5 cm Diameter – 23.6 cm Circumference
Please note owing to the handmade cutting of the bangles, measurements are approx to a couple of mm, but never smaller!