PERSONALISED SILVER BANGLE AND INITIAL CHARM
A personalised bangle is the perfect way to show somebody you care, with your message hand stamped onto the inside of the bangle. What makes this personalised silver bangle even more special is that it comes complete with a gorgeous initial charm, either a heart or a circle.
You can add additional charms to your bangle and also opt for a date tag, all hand crafted from silver and soldered onto the bangle, so you can be assured they will not fall off!
Personalised silver bangles are such a wonderful gift for so many occasions, birthdays, Bridesmaids gifts or just as a thank you!
Your personalised Silver Bangle is crafted from solid 4mm x 2mm wide sterling silver, organically shaped and lightly hammered to give it some additional sparkle. If you prefer you can opt for your silver milestone bangle to be left smooth, just leave a message in the comment box.
Bangle Sizes: Please note sizes are approx within a few mm – exchanges are not possible if the bangle does not fit.
So how do you know what is the best size bangle for you?
The 3 best options are:
1) Measure an existing, well-fitting bangle
This is the easiest option – just find a bangle that fits you well, and measure the internal diameter (inside edge to inside edge). Then choose the nearest size (bigger) from the choices below.
2) Measuring your hand with a ruler.
- Place your hand flat on a table.
- With a pen mark the middle of your knuckle on your little finger & the middle of your knuckle on your first finger.
- Measure the distance between the marks.
- Choose the nearest size (bigger) from the choices below.
3) Measuring your hand with a tape.
1. Bring your thumb and little finger together, as far as possible into your hand. The position you would put your hand into if you were putting on a bangle.
2. Wrap a tape measure or piece of string around the widest part of your hand. Keep the tape tight, it shouldn’t be loose – we are looking to get a measurement of the smallest you can make your fist.
3. Make a note of the measurement on the tape, or mark the string and measure against a ruler. This measurement gives you the circumference.
4. Choose the nearest bangle size (bigger) from the choices below.
Please note you will need to go for the next size up, rather than the nearest size down. If you’ve measured correctly you should have the circumference / diameter of the hand at its smallest. If you choose a bangle size smaller, the bangle will not
All Bangles are hand made – so if you do need a different size from the standard sizes, I will be happy to help. fit.
XS – 5.5 cm Diameter – 17.3 cm Circumference
S – 6.0 cm Diameter – 18.8 cm Circumference
R – 6.5 cm Diameter – 20.4 cm Circumference
L – 7.0 cm Diameter – 22.0 cm Circumference
XL – 7.5 cm Diameter – 23.6 cm Circumference
Please note owing to the handmade cutting of the bangles, measurements are approx to a couple of mm, but never smaller!
We can only stamp your silver personalised bangle in the font shown & the text is hand stamped letter by letter. This creates a quirky uneven finish rather than a perfect machine straight finish. We do this as we feel it adds to the individual charm of each piece. No two pieces will be alike.